2.18.2009

Screen Shot for Archimonde

I received Archimonde emails at 1:30am, it was 4:30am I woke up in the morning.( Can't sleep lol)

Archimonde want me to take some screenshot for his friends latest cores and his inventory. He want to see his items and GP in his account.

I supose to hunt something, but after I check the email, I decide to do this favor for Archimonde. Syto wasn't reply my whisper then I met Zakun at Ruins of Purmai. He help me to get syto and TeeJay to take the ScreenShot. We decided to take it at the Pirate Ship.




I also get Gyvs to take the SS.
Everybody was trying hard to improve themself in the game. Spending alots and alots of money... lol
Hm.... I not intend to spend that much money in the game, and I already get used for someone can help me train and mix the cores I hunted. I hope Archimonde can come back soon so that he can help me take care of the cores and mix them.
I'm too depend on people can help me mix cores,I only like to hunt. lol


ARCH!!! COME BACK FASTER!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope too Archi back MM.
And other old menber,Hunter,Luci,Blade,Links,
Unknown,Undyne.....
I want to see.too

IchyPeachy said...

Archimonde will back in June.

Others I don't know.. I hope too

Anonymous said...

:(

I want old Shinigami...

Hegel!!!

he the ultimate afk King!

Anonymous said...

hey!
if you want you can let me use your cahr after cow tamer

il train it and some of your core for mixing like for Cowtamer.

XD