2.22.2009

PhoyPhoy Guild Mark Return!!

This is what I saw when I login, must belongs to Chikurin Chan. (The women leader of Clover) She is just so cool, owned both of the castle in blue server. We never talk, but she is friendly to everybody and Capsule always get hand of her. So I guess she is a kind person.


I've been complaining about we can't see our guildmark to arisa, and he made it. wwww Our guild back to the happy family. Maybe not much people in the guild, and the member not online all the time. Most of the time only me and arisa in the guild chat, sometimes I can the emika and some others.. Its kind like the Shinigami guild now. lol
I was on PZ today, I bought 3days PZ ticket. I drop hornmameo when I accidently hit it at the mix builder while mixing cores, I din't take the SS coz I was panic lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

おめでとうHornmameo!
Hornmameo is no reacore in Au
but reacore in JP.