2.18.2009

Making Chocolate

I supose to update my blog for this chocolate events yesterday, but my computer can't view internet explorer. Weird.....

This Valanetine's make chocolate is very difficult.
But mixing the chocolate is fun.. haha

You can hunt Milk and White Powder at Past Map. Then go to the NPC, Mix them with another one items. You can Mix with fruits, eggs, potions, and roses!! LOL!! Then go back to present map to collect the chocolate. But the present map NPC is not a good cooker. She made me alots of spoiled chocolate... =.=


Today, arisa is late.

I meet capsule at the NPC while I'm trying to fix my internet explorer.
He gave me a Love Shape Chocolate which he bought it from the market. So sweeeeeeet~ I gave him the "best" chocolate I made today. The silver chocolate, arisa told me the best chocolate is Love Shape Chocolate and Gold Chocolate. This is the 3rd best?? I don't know... because he also told me there is about 10 Types of them.

Althought its not the Love Shape Chocolate. But it is what I made it by myself.

I want to make a Love Shape chocolate!!!



Aaaahhh... Thanks Capsule-Chan~ ^^,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U made silver choco?
OMEDETOU.SUGOIDESU.
I am give up make good choco....

IchyPeachy said...

Yes I made Silver Choco, haha
Thanks, it was lucky.

If I make Love Shape I will give you. I hope I can make..>_<