2.12.2009

Pit-a-Pat

The new Events is very interesting in Aumm recently. I did not expect too much, but atleast there is new items in the games. I thought it is a good starting.

1. Event No.1 is collecting 30pcs Cacao to make chocolate and you can buy wrap paper from NPC ad make it Heart Shape Chocolate. It is Potions 600HP, its doesn't seems like a good items. Some of people said it is a waste of time. But I still think hunting is fun.

2. Events no.2 is train Puffy, Train it to certain Lv you can show it to the Owner of the Puppy and you get some rewards for the Lv. Thought its just an events pet. So might be dissapeared after you trained it to the final LV.

I took some SS when I'm Afk in the Town.


3. Events No.3

Pit-a-Pat events, buy 800LC boost from the MixMall for 4Hours Each (Blue and Pink colour)

Effect

  1. Master & Hences EXP UP x 1.3
  2. Item UP x 2.3
  3. GP Up x 2.3
  4. Core Up x 3

And this is the result... wwwww

I kinda drop few type of EC1 & 2, not much but atleast its drop. Also some noob cores I wanted to mix. It's not very very good, but I'm happy today ^_^



4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi ichy, in mixmaster, drop mix item only in pz or drop too in all area?

my name in mix is MadBoss

IchyPeachy said...

MadBoss,

Aumm Mix Item only drop at PZ at this moment.

Hello, thanks for visit my blog ^_^

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reply,

Visit the community of Brazilian players in MixMaster AU.

Unknown said...

Link for community http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=24512945