2.02.2009

Last Day of Holiday

Ahhh.... 1 week holiday was too fast, I dreamed about my boss lastnight... =.=
I really wish my employer will be making more moeny this year so that I can stop receiving phone calls for asking payment everyday..

Thinking of this... I'm getting depressed. Sigh~

Today, I try to mix ayaya, 1 Success 1 Failed. Kawaiii~



Also, I bought a Mall Weapon.
Angel Wing Bow. Everyshot will show an Angel... It is so beautifull~ I saw this at Korea MM before, but Jpmm.... hm.....

Oh, I love my char.. haha

Aumm Bug Hunt events started, GM fixed the Premium Zone ticket. It is very regretted for not buying it early? Don't you think? But in good way, this proved that the GM really did some works.. so yea, good thing, good thing.


Hunting whole day, 1 fall.


Rainova.... the drop is very rare now. wwwwwwwww


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful effect!
I want to DuckGun haha.

IchyPeachy said...

I think will show Duck Face too. Same KoreaMM, I saw it in BF. I thought it was skill, but it is Weapon!

Attack Speed up.