12.06.2010

Hot Pot


Winter, its a good time to have a hot pot. There is a very big pot infront of Warehouse at Magarita Town.




Too bad, I collect the items but I'm still not sure how to cook it. haha (Real life cooking is bad too)

The items is cute, there is meat, radish, Tofu?... Socks(靴下)????!!.... I don't know why there is a socks in the receipe. Hahaha... What actually is this it?

I met Goku's sub chara when I'm AFK next to warehouse in the morning. A little pleasant & short chat, because I'm going out. I wish there will be the next time.

eh? I thought he quit? I thought I will never see him again... It is surprise.


Then I met Nyaminyan Chan. The last time I see her was 6th January 2010.

She show me Butterfly Lady? What is the name in Jpmm?... My first time see this core (I can't see the details of the core very clear... www) But it was amazing!! I'm very exited to see it. Haha


Nyaminyan chan : あの~ティアスタ、持てますか?

何で.... Te-i-A-Su-Ta???!!! (First thing in my mind is "Tester" 妊娠中の...?)

IchyPeachy : Gomene, ティアスタはない。

Nyaminyan : Gomene - X, Gomenne - O

IchyPeachy : Ok w, Gomenne www

IchyPeachy : ティスタは何?教えてください。

Nyaminyan Chan : It's an item.

IchyPeachy : Show Hot Pot Event items (Vegetables)

Nyaminyan Chan : No, Item +2

Think, think, think.....

IchyPeachy : (Show Tear Star) This??

Nyaminyan Chan : Yes!

Oh, I am smart wwwww

Nyaminyan Chan : Vegetables = Yasai 野菜。

All the suddent!!! My computer crushed!!!

I think because I turn on my computer for 48hours. wwww

I wish I can see her again 会いたいいいいいいい!!!

1 comment:

arisa said...

HAHA
おもしろいw

When you put an ingredient in a pan more than 5, you get an item every hour only for 10 minutes from 50 minutes.(For example 1:50~2:00)