12.20.2010

Day 1 - X'mas Event

I accidently found Red Santa in the town and "accidently" enter the map. Just like what in his blog, I drop a present when killing the "Calibu" (Black Rudolf)







Night time, Kazuhiro came and show me Dinasour & Pumkin lady's core. Event pet is always looks special but nothing much can do or mix.




He show me Black Santa & start the "Story telling".





Red Santa & Black Santa is figting everyday. Who ever help Red or Black Santa will get rewards if any of them win. (The reward is giving you a Santa Suit for 1day time limit)


You can choose which Colour of Santa you want to help Everyday after 12:00 midnight.




Today winner is Red Santa. This NPC allowed you to exchange the Gift Box and will tell you who is the Winner of Santa for that day.


I think I understand. w


But....


.


.


.


Why Santa fight?... w

No comments: