12.27.2010

恶搞 arisa w

It's 4am... I was not feeling well these few days, my body is pain. I only can lay down at the bed, sleep and rest.

Today, I recover my energy.

And I play Jpmm.

Because of some Screen Shot I want to find in Aumm. I started finding it and keep looking at the old Screen Shot I've made with my friends in Aumm.

It is sad & full of happiness at the same time.

I cried in the office last week when I checking it. Today, I tried to download all the screen shot. I'm planning to make a video to remember all my friends in Aumm.

My eyes was full of tears...

Suddently.... I see this..

.


.


.





Maybe you cannot see it clear.

But the conversation....


wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


I imagine.... arisa face.... wwwwwwwwwwww




arisa : eigo wakaranakute ikeru?

It's mean

English I don't know! Understand?!!!

I like this screen shot ... Haha

P/S: He always makes me happy wwww

Aaa.... I will try to make a Video for Aumm. I hope I can do it....


I hope....

4 comments:

arisa said...

Whom did I talk with?haha

IchyPeachy said...

Anonymous,
:D

arisa,
I don't know wwwww

gaku said...

It is interesting!!

IchyPeachy said...

gaku,
Yes, I think in Jpmm. I should say "Nihongo wakaranakute ikeru?" too wwww