12.27.2010

D - Raindeer (Shadow Raindeer)

Today is lucky to see gaku chan & Rafe-ru Chan.



I have to emphasize "Rafe-ru" chan, because I cannot read his name. Gaku taught me how to read it, I think Gaku should call himself Sensei.


D-Raindeer only left 4hours. After chatting with the guys, I went level up the core at Lunancy Dungeon. Only take me less than 1hour to complete it.

But....

I don't know how to return the core...

Only 2hours left.

Capsule is only the person in my friendlist.

I really think I am Lucky today!!!




Japan time is 01:15am, I think. Why he did not sleep?....


He show me Black Raindeer armour. I remember Kazuhiro told me it called "Calibu"!!

Looks good with Raindeer ^^,

Uuuh... don't fight Santa, these raindeer can be friends.

Another thing confusing me is the map in Lunancy Dungeon. I cannot find the NPC as Aumm.

Jpmm is







Aumm is...


2 comments:

gaku said...

Hi!!
I`m sensei!????
NONO~
If you have a question about katakana,I teach you about it.

IchyPeachy said...

gaku,
Sounds good, please teach me!! www