12.20.2010

Day 2 - X'mas Event

Today Kazuhiro show me how to get D-Core. It's same as D-Core Ticket claims (At Mekrita)


The difficult part is, I can't read the Japanese words while talking to the NPC. I don't even know which ticket i'm holding. wwww


Next thing, Jpmm is celebrating "Come Back Event". You can get a special Bracelet from this NPC. If you log in regulary you will get a 50% up bracelet, if you din't log in for long time. You can get 100% Up bracelet.


Oh!! I wish I can get 100% www




By using イチ桃 account, I try to get the pumkin from her & get Pumkin Lady core.

I want to play Premium Week (PW), but now working is very busy. Hm... Maybe Christmas Holiday. I hope it can be long holiday...


Capsule & Tokichama online today. But I think they are busy for crazy training... 頑張ってね~ althought I don't know why they want to train so hard.

I try to read the conversation between Kazuhiro & Tokichama, but the words is too small.

Sometimes, I cannot read.

2 comments:

arisa said...

Ichyもがんばってね。
Max40LV Train!!

IchyPeachy said...

ああああ~仕事は忙しいです(´・ω・`)