12.30.2010

Count Down 2010

I think because of diffrent country Time Zone problem. They made a mistake... Nobody was there at Mekrita Fountain.

After calling few people has came.

It was fun afterall lol






As what I said from the previouse post. I'm making the video to remember my friends at Aumm.

I asked for help from some old players if they still keeping any old time screenshot. But too bad, nobody has any of it.

So I collect from Official Website at Community pages, MMOsite's forum, My old MySpace's Blogs... It took me few days to complete checking any of the possible sources.

Oh, I am tired...

After complete the Screen Shots, I failed fews times to make the video. Maybe it's because it tooks too much space, computer system becomes heavy. I did not have this problem for the first Video. I have to keep refresh & restart my computer...

I want to add titles for some of the pictures. But... I will take longer time to finish the Video I think.

So... I decided not to add other things.

My 2nd Video, Please Enjoy~


7 comments:

arisa said...

The video which you made is splendid.
I say, and it is a memory that played with the members who gathered from the various countries.

IchyPeachy said...

Yes, I want to put Country name of each player. But it is too heavy...

I will try to edit again tonight. Ganbarimasu

Tokichama said...

A Happy New Year.
今年も宜しく御願いします
ぽいぽいで頑張りましょう

IchyPeachy said...

あああああ.... Difficult Japanese.
Happy New Year to you too!!
(I need to learn more Japanese greetings w)

Mr ®ÅY - Aka Bubble †ea said...

Hihi..FrOze here. Hey that is certainly a marvellous and splendid video dere.. really loves it alot.. wanted to tell uu at msn de.. but u are not online!
jiayou on leveling on ur jpmm ah
if got any game interesting can recommend me so we can play together again

IchyPeachy said...

Froze,
Thank you so much, I really appreciates your comment. It was a wonderfull experiences to have friends like you ^^
I look forward to play games with you guys again in future.

Anonymous said...

ichy you forgot me,rodrigoarauj here" ç.ç