5.01.2010

すごい 6th 周年纪念!

Jpmm is celebrating their 6th Anniversary!! Finally I can spend some time to play Jpmm today.

First thing is buy PZ Ticket, and I hunt some Gift Boxes.
So cute..





I found most of my Synergy is over, when I try to make some Synergy item to power Up. Someone talk to me, and we start chatting. She is Nyaminyan chan, 2nd character. I like Penril character, they always looks nice.

We talked about the diffrent between Jpmm, Aumm, Korea MM and China MM. I can't find any better MM than Jpmm. Besides, celebrating 6th Anniversary with so many events hapening in the same time is not easy.




Finally found arisa in the noon time, I spammed and got bann for 3minutes. Take so long... Can't talk is killing me. zzz Thought Aumm only take 1minute for punishment?





He taught me how to hunt... Donguri?... I was surprise when it drop, it's in Blue!!

Aahh.. It's a Neo Core, no wonder the core is Blue. Haha






Using this "Donguri" and Mix together with any of the Basic Core. Will come out Small Eldering. Its cute~....





After that, He show me his Mameo. I forgot to ask him what is this Mameo name, because there are "Mametuno", NeoMameo, Mei Mameo... etc etc...





This HornMameo with Red Magic Circle + some eggs (Charm) equipped. Oh My God!! This is the amazing core... Attack so fast, the speed is scary!! I can't imagine if apply with Synergy...

But its not easy to get too, it need to do the quest. Train it to 95lv and mix it into this. For the Eggs thingy, also with terms and conditions. Its complicated, so I'm not going to explain too much about this Scary HornMameo.





This "+" Core.

With cloud thingy spinning around.

Uuhhh... So many special cores during this event.




This core can mix with The Pink Box core, apply with certain Level of the core. Since I only can drop 15lv core, so I only can Mix "Cloudy Noa" (I created my own name, huhu)




At night, I told arisa that I want to try to do the Training HornMameo Quest.

He said only can get from PZ, claim this Pink Ticket, and exchange at NPC. No wonder I saw so many people selling in the Market.





Arisa gave me the tickets and I go exchange my HornMameo. Need to Level up to 65lv within 7days...


I stop at 55lv today for 1 HornMameo.


Will be continue tomorrow....

1 comment:

arisa said...

If U train Dmametuno to 65lv and back>>>>>>10%Kage mametuno

to 95lv and back>>>>>35%Kage mametuno

u want to use Holy water?