5.23.2010

Just Yamiou~

Last Yamiou, I got a production book.

I did not know it was a weapon book. Today I try to make it, it was unexpected SUCCESS!!!






Obviously better than my current weapon. \(^o^)/
But thinking of making another Synergy Weapon... I feel annoying.



Yamiou today, I follow other players to other side. Killing ... Oputokuryi? (Oh no, I forgot Aumm name..) * Checked Aumm Fansite Oputokuryi is ArmIris.





It's amazing when you see alots of people killing a monster in the same time. It is like a fire balls (花火)...




Move to killing the final monster NeoGateToDeath.
Again, I looks weird with my Mametuno. (What a noob w)




I move close to NeoGateToDeath so that I can take more screenshot. But I can't stand for even 1 second.


Today I did not get any good core or items, but taking these ScreenShot makes me exited.


P/s: All my Donguri dissapeared today T_T

2 comments:

arisa said...

New gun succes OMEDETOU.
I forgot to say that Donguri is disappear.
Need mix all small tree.
Im sorry.

IchyPeachy said...

Thank you w

No Problem, I have small tree. I thought I can keep Donguri, event pet is good for collection haha

Don't be sorry ^_^