5.05.2010

95lv Completed

Uhhh... 4:00 am in the morning.





I wish Jpmm won't have this kind of Events too often. This makes me tired... I will die if I do this eveyday.... Need to go to work tomorrow.






My 3days ticket expired.

Today I was thinking to buy 1day ticket but I changed my mind, I din't notice I click so many times. At last when I see my LC balance, I already bought each ticket for 1day, 3days and 7days... Oh No~~~~~~ T_T











I tried to mix Cloudy Pengie today.



Drop another WildBuma when I'm collecting blue box for Ninja Armour.


Found Big Boss at Dragon Room while training, wasting my time to take good Screen Shot with Boss.


Finally Level up... \(^o^)/


arisa said he did it in 1day... I don't think I can make it. 3days is my best record....

My head is pain...

2 comments:

arisa said...

おめでとう!95lv!!!!
You turn over a D Mametuno in NPC next.

Because the PZ ticket of JPMM begins after changing it, you should use it when there is time.

IchyPeachy said...

I scared I will wrong click again, please show me how... >_<

はい、わかった。w