5.08.2010

Forever Pet

Few days ago, I asked arisa how much is 999 SUP? He know that my SUP failed alots, and take my others item. Making a Synergy item is very stressfull...

Today I got all my items back from him.

Another very stressfull thing is, He don't want me to pay him back!! =.= (Maybe my GP is too little?)

This is my core before and after I use all the Synergy item, this is only a normal Synergy. I think it can be improve by using another type of item.






Damage all UP 50% ++!! \(^o^)/



He ask me to add holy water into MintClaw so that my Cat can remain at 100lv. (He can remember all core level?... ) Where to get 1lv up Holy water?.. O.o

With all this items and core, my core will be stuck at 100lv and I don't need to level up my Synergy item anymore.

Today, I owned a FOREVER PET.

This is sweet.... w

1 comment:

arisa said...

Next ur mission is train cara 120lv.haha