12.21.2009

Tokichama's Retirement Ceremony(外编)

This is Ru-Chan, I think her name is イルちゃん.



Another one is.. Earth さん. I don't know why he following me Haha.. and He added me as friend. I hope I can get him to introduce himself. Someday~ (By English w)


ガク さん - 登场!!!
This is the first time I talk to him. wwww


I was laughing arisa because we cannot move to Rudis, he said 10lv only can go. I am 10lv he is 14lv... He win?!! (We laughing at each other)

I will train my char at Silver Door!!!



We moved to Rudis, I wonder why he can run faster than me.
He answered : -



Kagayaki Bosi さん - He talk to me, but I don't know his name. (Yorosiku w)





At last, I keep POP up by "CHANGE" "CHANGE" "CHANGE".
怖いい




Tokichama have alots of good friends. Today... althought he can't entertain us and peoples from other servers. But he have many friends very nice and friendly. I don't feel lonely at all... ^_^

2 comments:

arisa said...

I am happy when I sometimes go in different server.
As for Ichy, is excessive drinking of the beer; of running is late.
ははは

IchyPeachy said...

嘘!I am good girl, I don't drink alcohol...うふふふ~