12.07.2009

カザホウリ

Oh... I din't notice I only uploaded the SS but I did not post my blog, haha...

The update for Jpmm events was started since last week, the new D-Santa bird is released too but arisa told me that the Core haven't been change yet. So it still remain the normal santa bird looks.


I used Japan version today because I'm testing my new windows, seems like a little changes have been made on my desktop. The letter on the screen still very small.. but I can read some of the hiragana.

This is the SS I took after changed all my santa's ticket.






I don't have enough armour to train, so I try to open another account (Before this, I can't open 2 account in the same time)



I am surprise this time because I can open my another IChiMomo account to transfer some of my items... Wahahaha...

No comments: