12.20.2009

Tokichama's Retirement Ceremony

I log in early but nobody I know in Silver Door (White Server), someone added me as friend her name is "Ru-". I remember she was the Phoy char introduce Tokichama to me, she stay close me to while I'm waiting arisa.

I need arisa all the time, to be my translator. huhuhu....



Tokichama online and everybody start talking, it is very crowded. I did not talk to him because it is TooooooooooOOOoooOOOOOOooooo many people. I feel like a Jpmm Very Special Event!!!

Finally arisa came.


We moved to Mekrita Guild Manager... I wonder why is arisa walk to North Magarita. Because you can warp to Battle Field and Move to Mekrita. (Both of us no Warp Ring Hahaha)


I don't know why they keep changing place. I only follow them and I don't know what they're talking about. Haha..



We take SS.
Because I'm standing at the corner, so I can't talk the nice picture for all. Can you see Tokichama?.. www

Din't notice Toki was gone, I keep pressing SS and try to get a best Screen Shot.

arisa told me Toki open 1GP Market to sell his items and cores. I don't know why I suddently feel sad. Maybe its happended before at Aumm... arisa ask me to buy something from him, but I don't think I want anything from him. I want him to keep all his cores and items, so that he can come back anytime.

Maybe not now, but maybe after his study and work is stable then come back again.



Look back the SS I took, I only know these few people when we're at Rudis. Gaku, Tokichama and arisa... So weird to stay here because I can't speak to them and I don't know much people. www




At the end of the Ceremony, I feel glad because I'm invited to the Ceremony ^_^
I know Tokichama is Busy with all his friends, but he still remember to talk to me and said Thanks to me.

OH MY GOD!! I Can't explaint how HONOR, HAPPY and LUCKY to attend this ceremony!!

Anyway, I wish Tokichama will have all the best in Future. (I can teach English if he want haha)

2 comments:

Tokichama said...

Thank you for coming expressly!
I am glad to be able to appear in your a lot of blog^^
I retire myself in this^^;;
When next encounters, let's meet with Au!HAHA
See you again!

IchyPeachy said...

I am glad because I am invited to a very special day in Jpmm too ^_^

Please do your best in future. I hope to see you again too!