12.09.2009

Return Cores

Uhuhuhu.... Today login and saw the Santa Birds with Magic Circles... And I noticed the level is 20~45lv!!! Haaaaa?! That mean I it is more difficult to train than D-Imon... Because D-Imon is only need to level up to 26lv.






Train at Lunancy Dungeon 8F, Killing the Big Plant monster. Quite many people there, I kill very slow, haha.. So not much left for me to kill. But I still level up my char +1.





Today result is 3x D-Imon Maxed level to 26lv.

and 1x D-Santa Bird to 45lv
and 1x D-Santa Bird to 43lv

It is ... uuuhh.. take so long to level up.


arisa taught me to return the core. I want to mark down so that I can remember how to click to return core >_<



Finally!!!!! this is the 2nd time return D-Imon, I got the core I wanted. (But I want more.. hehe) I will try to hunt more ticket and train them, it is pretty easy... I think maybe if I am a LC player it will be easier... hmm... hm....





Last, The Screen Shot for thanking arisa teach me how to play this event.

You might not noticed the Santa Bird is in White Magic Circle too?


Jpmm... really amazing work. I wish someday they can make the core like MauMau chan made. It is cute!! Please visit her blog for more information!!

2 comments:

arisa said...

Omedetou!
Kage Imon.
Next Baku Imon.

Tokichama said...

I came by animation safety upload.
I want a Christmas tree.
I do not want Kazahouri.