12.29.2009

Madtailor & a little Real life

Its late to say Merry Christmas?... I'm sorry ^_^

I was busy in work & real life again before and after Christmas, so many gather party and company works need to do.


On the 25th of Christmas day, I send my friend back to her Village very far away from the City. Almost take 4hours driving... I'm tired, my neck is pain. >_<

This trip, I need to go over the mountain cross the river. I am SOOOOOOOOO SCARED!!! I never been so scared before. After crossed this River, I feel like want to scream and cry.



This is the car I drive, you can see the land is very wet and my car was stucked in the ground. But luckily the people in there help me to drive the car out from the mud.





It's been a very special adventure I made by myself... after the trip, I feel like there will be nothing is difficult than I have been through today. I also feel like I am so crazy to do this...





A little hunt at Aumm, I bought 60days ticket.

About 20minutes, I log out and saw the core!!! I left my core out!!!!


I login again, luckily nobody take the core.. haha It's been awhile I did not drop any core in PZ. I want to get back everything I have before. Because of someone took away from me... It makes me angry and dissapointed.

Gyvs got hack? Read from the forum, I don't know how is that hapend. I did not see him for very long time. It is sad...


About Jpmm, I hope I can join the event. Now I only need to wait to get my OWN LC!! I must get it!! Please wait for me!! (Jpmm bank is holiday too?...)

2 comments:

arisa said...

Wow it is the jungle.
Mad OMEDETOU!

JP bank is holiday to Jan 3.

IchyPeachy said...

Yes,it is jungle. Very horrible experience www

Thank you, but I want mintclaw >_<

I will send you email, because Internation Banking Transfer only office hour can make.