12.16.2009

Christmas Onament

Translate Official webpage + my little bit Japanese Language knowledge + explaination from arisa.

I think...... think..... think....



arisa told me everybody was waiting the Christmas Monsters will appear in Mekrita Town in diffrent time everyday, but only 1hour per day. Today is 21:00~22:00, but the monsters doesn't show up.



Everybody is waiting...






I think, everybody need to collect the onaments and put on the tree to make the Tree light up then then monsters will appear. I don't know if this is correct from what I read on the website.









I run around in the map and hunted this 2 the lowest level of Onaments.



I wonder where I can get the others items... Anyone know, please tell me I would like to help and light up the X'mas Tree! \(^o^)/

No comments: