12.06.2009

Pre-Event Xmas 2009

I wonder next week Aumm will be update a new event again.


MixMall is selling Santa Suit 10LC only. But its not a good item I think, because my char will become a Short Range attack if I wear that. So its only looks good... Maybe it is good for Ditt and Jinn Char.



Its been awhile din't talk to Gyvs.

Not surprise he is always busy and a magnet to all the players. It is very difficult to take SS with him just two of us. (With my favorite core - PONY)




Just a little hang out with friends yesterday, hunting with IKilled at Dragon room. He is a nice person. Its always good to chatting and play in the same time with him.






Someone offer 30mil for my PhantomWing-X. The trade is successfull.






30,000,000gp for a PhantomWing-X just sounds so cheap at Japan MM. I can't remember the actual price between Jpmm and Aumm.... I always forgot the shortcut, sometimes I even forgot which MM I am playing. lol


My items, my gp... and my cores... I thought I have the item but it was at Jpmm.


.............................



I moved to Aumm lately because I was upset with the D-Imon core. wwww



Last week I hunt 3Maps and train the cores to Max level, but the reward is nothing!! I wonder how many core they need to hunt and train to get the Shadow Imon. What the....



Lately arisa blog is updating about the new Christmas Event at Jpmm. I becomes a little confuse with both of the MixMaster version...

No comments: