6.06.2009

Robin Penril Suit





Jimmyzgmf told me mixmall update again. They selling new suit, I bought one for try. The effect is not bad, I look like a warrior. lol Isn't?

Anyway, I kinda like because after wearing the suit, I still can remail my hair colour. Haha




Received a comment from Fairy Chan, I actually saw this "PALZ" longtime ago at arisa blog. But I never try it because I can't really understand what is it for? But today I registered for it and I saw few peoples I know was in there, it is interesting.


I put my real age in the profile... I don't know how to edit.. >_<


I want to put my blog address inside, but I don't know how too.. www


My Japanese language sensei is come back on 17th June, soon I will need to go back to school again. Hopefully I will improve my Japanese language more.. ^_^





4 comments:

fairy said...

Thank you for joining!
I will send you a message in palz!

arisa said...

Cool!!Penril suit.
I want to Sniper Phoy suit haha.

IchyPeachy said...

@fairy
Thanks for inviting me, it is interesting community site!

@arisa
This suit Hences attack speed +3% is good, but Hero attack -25% is bad.

arisa said...

I think u wrong.
Hero attack -25% x
Hero damage -25% o