6.24.2009

After so long

Yesterday Aumm.





The owl I've been trying to get, I saw in Fbz. Something wrong with my Quest... I can't complete the quest... It's sad.



I'm try to hunt ShapHorn stage 1 for increase my hences damage, Archimode asked me to hunt at Summer Snow filed. But you need to go to Right Bottom corner. I got 10 of them. I want to hunt 2nd stage but can't get any today.



Aumm events start today, you can get the free Candle Mark at Magarita X:105 Y:122.

Alots of my friends included me is June Baby. So...

Happy Birthday Fairy (23th June)

Happy Birthday Capsule (25th June)

Happy Birthday Archimonde (27th June)

And.. Happy Birthday GM-Neokon ( ?? June)

Happy Birthday to all who borned in June.. ^_^

2 comments:

Tokichama said...

Happy Birthday Events?@@;;
A ninja appears today.
Its very strong.
I want it early, too.^^;

IchyPeachy said...

@Tokichama
Yes, Aumm events is boring.
Ganbatuteh Ninja!! w