6.22.2009

Nothing to do?


No special events can bring me into MixMaster lately, today I want to make a new target and get my char to level 120!!! www Difficult? I don' know...

I will train in Monez, the pigs is scary......



Received Shanastar's email about the skill error, I make my own complaints too.

Penril Char character I can't finished the Quest. thought because of I put my another item in Warehouse. My Own doesn't grow. I sold the item to day (Angry? of course) I spent too much money into this game but it still alots of bugs. I hate it!!

...............................................................................................

P/S: While I'm not playing Mixmaster, I was watching 新之助, Very funny 日本动画.... www

4 comments:

Fairy said...

Becoming 120lv was hard for me... But now I'm 136 w You can do it little by little :-)

Tokichama said...

Did you collect pigs, too?
Cannot you gather him more?

arisa said...

Shinchan music played, and I was surprised when I opened blog of Ichy.haha.

GoGo Lunacy dunjyon!!
Easy train 120lv.

IchyPeachy said...

@Fairy
Thought its not easy, but ganbarimasu ^_^

@Tokichama
I don't collect pig >_<
It is scary!! w

@arisa
Make music in your blog too w
Ok, Wakarimashita! I will go Lunancy and train!