6.11.2009

死んでみる



Thursday, I hate!!
I forgot to change my Windows to English Language, it was in Japanese Language and the letter was too small. I overlooked my armour left not much time. It's dissappear in last few second when I almost can go out from the MAP!!!!


So... I died



arisa steping on my head, and I died with another man www





I try to go in without armour, it is bad idea

I try again but still die ww





I give up and teleport to Mekrita, time's up. Game Over!!!



I left my chara afk in the town and I received message. I can't read the name and what this person said to me... But I'm glad some other people can speak English to me. Hehehehee....



Looks like in Blue Server, alots of people can speak English (*_*)

2 comments:

fairy said...

Maybe next time you can get the chest! Hang in there!w

IchyPeachy said...

@fairy

I wish.. ww