12.09.2008

Time After Time

It’s late... I’m too lazy to write in Chinses, I have to work tomorrow morning. I meet some people in the middle of night, 2:30am Japan time. They don’t sleep early as arisa. Thought arisa is like Cinderella, he MUST offline at 12am. Haha..

Exchanged my 1day ticket was a mistake, although today is holiday for me but it’s not the right time to hunt in PZ for JPMM. Drop rate is too low, but hunting is good because less people less lag. I enjoy killing fast without lag but I do not get many items I wanted.



I hunt at Ruins of Verherseba (滅びのトレセド) strong and weak. This is the map I hate… You want to know why?

CLICK HERE

However, this map is the most popular to hunt items and cores in any version of MixMaster.

I read arisa’s old blogs today from May-Dec’07, there is so many memories and histories he had been wrote in his blog. The screenshot that I will never find at any other places is so wonderful and precious. Please check arisa blog if you’re intresting with Aumm, it is so many funny memories and happy moments in AUMM and you can also know how I come to JPMM and play in JPMM more than Aumm now. (Mixmaster の日本人わしんせつですね~) ^_^

I also read my own blog at MySpace… Seems like alots of players I met before is still the
same people I meet everyday. But the thing is… I cannot remember the Symbols! I was surprised when I see my blog. This guy with the 3 Eldering name “RUO-Chan”, I took ScreenShot with him and Ryu-Chan before.



Everybody, Please add my as friend in the game if you don’t mind. But I only can speak Japanese Language in Roman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Cinderella Man.
Because the reason is because the work of the next day becomes hard.

I was surprised at time when I watched Ichy which was dead in AuMM without Gurgon.Haha

IchyPeachy said...

ahhh... I need to learn from you. The work of the next day becomes hard almost everyday.

I was surprised when I see my dead body too, Because I was too sleepy I forgot the map have acientkiller and fall asleep.

I am a fool!! haha