12.20.2008

PZ Up Up Up!!



I woke up this morning, my cough is getting worst... My throat is pain and I can't speak very loud... somehow, I feel like losing my voice. I try to take a nap in the noontime but my cough woke me up... it is so uncomfortable.

I'm wasn't able to login lastnight because I have class. Today login I saw RedBank, this armour is cute.... So I take this picture wwwww...


PZ hunting was good today, I read arisa's blog and can't help myself to go to PZ. He dropped Maleiki!! I drop not much items, but the drop rate is very good. And I also drop Manta~ Haha


When I asked him where is him, he said Plant room. (I cannot read the map) After few hours hunt in PZ, I decided to go to Plant room. EXP is very good, I spent my time in Bird Room and I did not realise I level up so fast... I'm very enjoy when not much people in the room, because I don't get lag.



Mr.Capsule talked to me today, because of not much people will talk to me. I feel very gratefull ^_^ Meet someone who is polite and friendly is very honoured, because I meet alots of people always said dirty words... it is very embarrassed. Most of the time, I will just walked away. So.... I am sorry.
But maybe the conversations is in English, thought maybe he need time to get use for using English as a conversations. Or maybe, arisa English is much much more improved!! So far, I only able to have the normal conversations with arisa.
However, I look forward for more people can talk to me... I will try to improve my Japanese language too.. がんばります!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ichy!!
Hello!!(‐^▽^‐)
It was glad to meet you !!

And.....
Sorry.....
I'm not good speak English .....
But
I want to talk with you !!
I'll do my best !! (^ω^)b

Good bye !! By.capsule

tonfucius said...

要保重身体哦~~

IchyPeachy said...

かぷさん:
ありがとうコメント!
よろしく、ください。^_^

(Correct sentence? haha)

黄老师,
谢啦,天气转变让人措手不及,年底工作又忙得要命。真无奈~

Anonymous said...

Ichy.....
Sorry.....(つд∩)
I didn't know you're woman !!
I understand [HENTAI] now www
I'm sorry.
I have to apologize to you.

IchyPeachy said...

かぷさん,

no problem.. haha

but.... you like to take bath with man?.... =.=|||

Anonymous said...

Thank you ... Ichy ... (つд∩)

NO!NO!www
I don't like to take a bath with man !!
It was joke !! ( ´∀`)