9.16.2008

Hukubukuro 福袋!

I wonder if this week event is too good to play. I got super lag during busy hour 6pm-12am. The lag is very worst, I can’t event chat well and walks around, not to mention training. That is only suicide.

Premium Zone events is dropping 福袋. It’s cute, haha…

The drop rate same as upgrade potions, not very hard to drop. You can exchange items from the Kid NPC at Mekrita. But thought most of the items given was bad, alots of players just throw it just right around the NPC.



When I’m exchanging my hukubukuro at the NPC, I was surprise seeing another Neo core. Pi-Chan(NeoBeasco), NeoFlowco. This time I saw NeoMetaco! Hm… this guy thought this is the first time I notice him. Today training I saw him everywhere! In Metal room, he come and killed all the RITA-R around me after my killing slow down without synergy. I also meet him at Low Ruins of Magirita. Geezzz… What is wrong with him?


I spent most of my time training at Metal room for this PZ ticket. Didn’t notice the core I’m using is level up to 85, hard thing that to upgrade the synergy to 85 above. When the core’s level are higher then the synergy, it will becomes normal.

I spent my last hour at PZ, and this is the 戦利品! Not much, but its better than nothing... I kill slower now tho.. lol


(笑) Human always know what is the greatest when losing it. I just noticed that without help from Japanese friends, I am nothing in the game, especially all the supports from arisa.

No comments: