9.15.2008

Pre X-Mas event

I’m getting too lazy to write in Chinese. My internet was bad last whole week, it’s been a week for me can’t play game and online emailing or surfing around the internet. I keep disconnected when I’m online.

Finally the internet getting better, this week events at Japan MM is Pre-X’mas events. Everybody can get a Santa suit at Mekrita. Hm… kinda looks like Mekrita becomes a main location for this week events.




There is a Santa Claus next to the Fountain at Mekrita Town. Which you can collect pieces of map’s puzzle all around world map. There is A, B & C map. You can collect them by killing the ugly Christmas’ Tree monster. Yeh, it’s ugly & scary, jumping around and weak. Oh! and also drop Rudolf and Snowman’s 1hour armour. But since we already have Santa suit, so its kinda like useless. So no need to pick it up or your inventory gonna out of space.



So far I only collected Map A & C, after exchange a completed full map with Santa Claus. I go to meet the Phoy Santa NPC at Map no.9.




Oh hey! Phoy NPC!!! She can jump…. She is so cute. But... uhm… I can’t talk to her because she can’t speak English. Haha… I just click everything and get some items. The prize isn't so special, but it's still fun for me to play, I heard that there also other char's NPC like Penril, Ditt & Jin. Another special thing is there will be a big prize for 1 player only, the prize will be Character Changer! For example you can change your character from Penril to Phoy. Isn't it Cool?!

No comments: