9.07.2008

X-Trap error

2am I decide to write in English, its going to take longer to write in Chinese.

It’s kinda bored in Aumm today, so I tried translate again the website arisa gave me. I changed the Port TCP like what in the website, but I thought that’s is only available for Japan player, so I doubt it, cause it’s not working. The errors still remain no matter how I change my Window firewall and allow all the connection from all servers. I compare the X-Trap between Aumm and Jpmm, and I found that the file name is not same. I amend the file name and FINALLY!! The X-Trap starts downloading!!! YAY!!!!

I login Jpmm, too bad the guild mark can’t see, I only can see Black Square, White Square and other plain colour guild marks. I don’t know what happen but as long as I can login, it’s already better than anything else! I start training; I can’t wait to use the beautiful lv80 items arisa gave me!

Arisa login and ask me to go Mekrita, he gave me come cards and tell me to put it in the space by following the cards name AC, SC, MC. It’s come out with 1day PZ ticket. These cards can buy from the Mixmall, sell in 5pcs per pack for 150LC but the cards are random. Ahhh… how shameful… I make him wasted his money again. He always makes me feel bad whenever he buy items by LC. Anyway, he said this card can use for making other items and weapon as well. So yea, I don’t know how it’s going to work, but it’s cool.


After get the ticket given by arisa, we visit Ruins of Sinan. I got trauma with Pony, so I ain’t going to touch any of the cores over there. I get back to train, he told me to go Metal room and kill RITA-R (CrimsonMetal) 71K + Exp, I leved 3times today from 78 up to 81lv, same for arisa’s helpful cores. There are alots of strong player in the Metal Room, it’s quite hard for me to get any of RITA-R, and they killed it too fast. Arisa also told me a lots of people 80-160 train in there because it’s easy to kill and good Exp.
~ AT THE END ~

No comments: