1.31.2011

Busy Busy Busy~

I'm still checking if any nice event happening at Jpmm.

Oppss... Sorry for not updating my blog, haha.


I thought I want to play this Event, but it will be ended by this Wednesday. Is it nice? I don't know, maybe if I have time tonight, I will try this. It look pretty nice to play.




I am very busy for year end reports and preparing for holiday at my company. I also cancelled my Japanese Language class untill the Chinese New Year Holiday is ended.

It will be the Chinese New Year celebration soon on 3rd of February 2011!!

I am so exited!! (I don't know why, haha)



Wish everyone who celebrate Chinese New Year will have the prosperous New Year, Good Health & have alots of money!!


P/S: Will update as much as I can. Hehe

P. P/S : HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO TOKICHAMA!!!! \(^o^)/

2 comments:

arisa said...

hihi
im busy too><
Onijima map same Ninjya map.
If u train good exep.But u must use mameo core.

Tokichama said...

oh..
Thank you Ichy!!!!