1.03.2011

15min Happiness!!

Oh My God... today my head is pain.... >_<

I want to level up my Ballza to 80lv, so that it can come out with a good level as well.

After training like 30min, Kazuhiro is online In & Out the map. I've been wondering what place is that. Only can see "ID" infront the name. He told me it was PZ - Ruins Majirita.



Finished the Ninja Map, I exchange my boxes with the NPC.

I got a Mini Ninja armour. It was soooooooooooooooo Tiny & Cute!!



I got like 4 of them. I running around the town. Kazuhiro told me its only last 15min.

And suddenly it all disappeared.

15minutes of Hapiness!! wwwwwww

P/S: Garaccha still error.

I go & collect the item from the Pink Lady. This Year is the Bunny with Sun Glass.

Uuuuhh... why not MoonRabit?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ハロー

i watched your blog
longtimenosee

日本語の勉強ガンバww
俺も英語ガンバります

そんじゃ



iamラフェール

Rosequartz said...

Nice to meet you.
My name is,Rosequartz.
It is a player that does the mix mastering of a Japanese version.

The translation is used because it is English and is not good.

The effect of ninja's armor is attractive.
Because a lot of experience values can be gotten, it is very useful also for the promotion.
It is necessary to work hard the activity in the game.

IchyPeachy said...

ラフェール,
Thank you for comment ^^,
仕事は忙しいから、MM は少ししますした。
I wish for long holiday....

Rosequartz,
よろしく!日本語はだいじょうぶ、Tokichama always left me Japanese comment too w

Ninja armour is sure attractive, but I don't know go to where. Haha
Jpmm always is good if you are Cash Player ですね?w

yui said...

I'm always excited on your new story.

IchyPeachy said...

Yui,
へえええ?!Σ(゚∀゚*)
I am happy to hear that w
ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ

Rosequartz said...

なるほどね^^w

It is busy, and ninja's map goes only on the first.

The effect is slight the fever week updated on the 12th of it and today.
EXPが30%UP、コアドロップが50%UP
少ないね^^;

あと、
May I link with the blog?

IchyPeachy said...

Rosequartz,
Everybody is busy busy busy www
Fever week = PW?

Lets Link together!! \(^o^)/

Rosequartz said...

そうだね
皆、忙しい@@;

The premium week is on the week of fever like a different event.
Fever weekは
It is an event by the apology for the trouble found in 28 in December.
不具合とてもひどかったですorz
My equipment and ticket have disappeared.(;A;)

Thank you!^^
I will link here.
よろしくおねがいします∩・∀・∩*゚+。・☆

yui said...

I always enjoy visitig here.

IchyPeachy said...

Yui,

Thank you for always visit! w
I feel sorry for not updating my blog Orz