1.02.2011

2011 謹賀新年 

谨贺新年 = 謹賀新年
(Chinese) (Japanese)

look same same? w


Happy New Year!!! I update on 2nd January, sorry w

I think this year is not very good year for me. Because I am going to see doctor tomorrow, only tomorrow the hospital is open. After suffer for 3days...

Anyway, I want to try my luck & see if I am really bad luck in new year. Garaccha page was show this error. I'm trying to read this to Kazuhiro, but I cannot read the Kanji.

Why is this happen?... to me?... on New Year?...




Kazuhiro help me to mix Stoner & MantyPlant. Stoner was a success, but MantyPlant failed. How much is the success rate? If I mix, only 15% (I still bad at mixing)

Stoner at good level, I think. ^_^

Oh, thank you かずひろ様!



I saw 2dragon again at PZ.



And my dream core. wwwww

Amazing huh? Pink Fairudo.



And Tiny Metaco & Big Metaco.

And Fat Blue Monez, it looks like the Monez is poisoned. wwww

Where did they get this???



And last, Sleeping Raindeer or dead. It looks funny so I take SS. w



Ahhh... I wish this year is a good year.

2 comments:

arisa said...

謹賀新年
Pink Fairudo=train event A premium(Dragon type event master 205lv)
Tiny Mataco=Metaco(2)+Snowman(2)
Blue Monez armour=Gararcha 1st

Jpmm is many bug now...
Because it becomes complicated, JPMM such as Garacha or an auction system has a bug at every update.

IchyPeachy said...

Master 205lv... 絶対できない!!
But I will keep dreaming ww

Hm... other JP players have this problem? Or just only me?