2.06.2011

オニジマ (Onijima)

Just back from homwtown for family gathering.

I want to play Onijima event!!

I saw gaku keep moving at the map, I think he is busy.... Capsule looks like ROM... When I'm almost give up, suddently Tokichama show up!

I asked him for help, but I couldn't get into the map. Something is wrong...




Capsule came too, but I don't want to trouble another person. So....


After a few tries, I decided to check the website. Because I cannot understand the NPC, and... Tokichama. hahahahaha (I think this is rude, I'm sorry w.... Orz)
Hm..... Then I check the website. I talked to a wrong NPC, not the "Black NPC" but I should talk to the NPC Next to the Black wizard NPC. Then I need to go to East Majirita.

To meet this "Wood Man", hunt an item. He will give lend you a core, I got a 105lv of mameo, for 1hour time.
After that, I finally can move to Onijima's map!!


If you kill the Stoner (Onijima) will drop an item.



I found a small stool in the middle of the map. w

I received Kazuhiro's email this morning, will see how to get the armour and get to further place.

No comments: