8.10.2010

妖精姫変身体験鎧

Can't stand for seeing the interesting event at Japan MM, I spent my time to play for it even I'm tired and busy...

I think I did not improve my Japanese Language, I can't understand the meaning at JPMM Official Website for this Event. So I write email to arisa for the correct information, because I hunt for longtime...




To get the Pink Rabbit armour, you can hunt the Pink Rabbit at all World Map. It will drop 桃色の光 (Pink Light), not too difficult. But since many people hunting it, so it might become difficult when there is a fast killer or strong player hunting in the same map.




Just need to Collect 5pcs of it, exchange it with the NPC, she will give you the "Titanisu" armour. It's only last 5minutes, but the effect is good.






So Beautifull... I hope it can be a permanent armour www




When I'm hunting Pink Rabbit, I drop a Giant Dragonfly....



WHAOoooOooooO... It is so BIG!! wwww


Maybe someday, there will be a dragonfly core in JPMM too. Haha

5 comments:

arisa said...

おめでとう!!
I think can get easy PinkLight in
Rojetta danjyon 1F.

IchyPeachy said...

簡単です!w
But if you don't teach me, I don't know haha

Are you in Summer holiday now?

arisa said...

From tomorrow to 16th, it is a summer vacation.

mintan/ThunderV said...

Thanks for your time and I had a good time.
Did you hunt Big "Tonbo" ? ww
Next time I can teach you about new events.
So, I will check new events and study about Malaysia.

I am too sleepy now haha.

IchyPeachy said...

arisa,
I want to follow your vacation! w

ThunderV,
No Tonbo today, they scared of me w
But I drop many white insect and others.

Thank you, Jpmm will be more easy to play with your help ^_^