8.14.2010

Back from Japanese Class

Today after work is very tired, received text message from Sensei ask me to go to class. Still many works to do, but I don't want to work overtime again...

I was thinking to absent but I'd like to spend time with Sensei, because too many works in my mind. I need to take a break. So althought I am tired, I still go to the class. I drink coffee before going to class!!





I'm learning to make sentence now. During the class Sensei almost 50% speak Japanese to me www

Maybe This year, I skipped too many classes. I forgot all the grammar and word's meaning. I'm getting slow... It's becomes funny when I say it in wrong meaning.

She told me about 15th of August in Japan is a sad day. Yes, I watch history channel about the World War II. Lastime I watched about the History Channel I cannot sleep for 3-4days... because it is very sad.

When I don't understand, I will say : はああ?

When I not confidence, I will say: へえええ、wrong?







I did not expect today I will meet someone in Jpmm.

I want to get the Pink Rabit's armour in arisa blog. When I'm checking information in arisa blog and Official Website. I saw a "BOX" infront of my chara... www



We started talking, and go to hunt Pink Light in Rojeta 1st Floor. But the server is heavy, I din't manage to catch a screen shot. However, I pick up many Pink Light & success to obtain an Rabit Armour easily.

Oh, Thank you. (I forgot to say w)

I think the new insect - Dragonfly is very interesting. ThunderV taught me it called "To-n-bo" in Japan. トンボ (蜻蛉)

In Chinese it is 蜻蜓 (Qing Ting), I cannot write it in Japanese language because its sounds like... uhm... bad word wwww

Althought I am sleepy, but today is a happy day.

へええええ?!黒の金曜日。13th August (Black Friday)

No comments: