3.03.2010

Go Go Ninja!!

Never thought training can be so fun!! Uhuhuhu....

1Hour for 1 character, limited time can make people enjoy the training. Especially with special armour can increase the speed of attack and movements. I am exited~







I use IchyPeachy (Penril) level up some cores from 53lv~61lv, thought I can train IchyMomo too. But 2 character for 2hours... I need to sleep early, Haha








I met arisa with his new Character "HandM". I don't understand why "HandM"?? Sounds like Handsome. Wuahaha~

We went to Ninja Map almost at the same time, after 1hour we met again behind the warehouse and have a little chat.








I saw DarkWolf's Blog with the Pink Card, he told me it is Lotto item from Garacha. Talking about Garacha I always wanted to play it. But still very scared to play because for me Jpmm LC is so damn expensive!! wwwww



Anyway, less than 2,500LC. I received this result. The best is 3rd Prize... I don't know what are those.. But I like it. Haha



P/s: Real life is very stressfull....

2 comments:

arisa said...

3rd prize OMEDETOU!

IchyPeachy said...

@arisa
3rd prize is bad prize for you www
But I am happy 3rd price, thank you. Haha