3.28.2010

1day PZ Ticket

I think the result is good because of Mini GateToDeath armour. Drops alots of items, and the cores dropping good.

Ruins Verherseba (High)
With Armour



Ruins Verherseba (Low)
No Armour



Metal seems to be today's best drop. I want Mintclaw... and Mameo.



Lunch time met arisa, he brought me to Godoran Map.
Saw a HUGE Inseco.... O.o


This map can kill the insects monsters and drop 10min armour. If you use it, you wil become a HUGE Insect king.. (I don't know the name in Jpmm)



It looks ugly... =.=






I also met another person who talk to me today, in JPMM. Nobody would talk to me other than arisa.... wwww I really appreciate whoever chat to me, because I know English is very difficult in Jpmm. Thank you for talking to me. \(^o^)/




Now you can receive alots of free items from this NPC, but this time the free Armour is UGLY!!!




Lastly, Video posted by a friend from Facebook. This one is funny www

5 comments:

arisa said...

OMEDETOU
3 anciant&soul!!!!

IchyPeachy said...

Thank you haha
This is first time drop many cores in all MM. Next time PW again, I try Mintcat & WildMametuno w

Tokichama said...

It's been a long time.
I update blog on the next time
In secret...

Simple Child said...

hey! sorry you don't know me but was just wondering if you could tell me what game that is?

IchyPeachy said...

Tokichama,
thought we both busy in real life, but we still need entertainment. I wish you can come back ww

Simple Child,
This game is called "MixMaster Online". I played Australia version at first, the original is from Korea. But now I'm more active in Japan Mixmaster.

you can visit www.mixmaster.com.au for more information.