3.14.2010

Garacha Free 10K

Received email from arisa, told me about the Event started by this week is awesome.





Here go the goodies.



Free Armours!! Small version GateToDeath, KailinAngle, Pony & etc...


I just love Jpmm so much!!


Because of these armours, I need to clean up my warehouse again. Almost checking up all my Jpmm accounts. I found that I have 4 accounts, I wrote down my informations in my notebook now. Because... I forgot my email and ID and Password.




What hapend to Aumm? No Events, No reply from GM.

This week Godoran Events I will join, this time character training is Mystic Core. I saw a NeoPony Tiny version today. It was so cuteeeee....

AH!! Tomorrow is White Day.


Happy White Day to all Ladies, hope the guy who loves or likes you will give you present. Haha


P/S:
For those who visit my blog, thank you for visiting. But if you want to complaint about some other peoples. Please go to Aumm Forum. If you want to complaint about ME, you're always welcome to leave me a message in my blog. Thank you very much~!

4 comments:

arisa said...

Sorry Ichy.
I was lacking in explanation.
By maintenance of March 17, all this transformation disappears.

IchyPeachy said...

はあああ?!

..............

arisa said...

Beco armour is so strong.
Mini Gata :
Attack+100%
Attack speed+100%
Coredrop+100%
Exep+100%

nevalia said...

nice blog