11.13.2008

Busy

I started working with my new employer this week after 1month stayed at home. My new employer's accounts was too messy and very difficult to handle. It makes me so tired and stressfull to start a new job like this.... But anyway, ganbarimasu! ^_^

Today I'm going to post a fast and simple blog...

I completed the New Map's Quest last few weeks


I was AFK in the town, someone put this cores around me. It is fun... But I don't know who's core is this? (笑)

Today I found many Neocores next to the Satelite NPC, it was COOL! Sometimes the friendly Japanese people will put the cores around you, it will makes the Town looks Fun.

I found this Guild Mark, It's always surprised me when walking around in the town. (But, I still cannot see my guild mark)

Last week, I was able to meet Christ. But still I don't know his name, or how to call him? If next time I see him, I would like to ask him, "おなまえ わ?" (It's getting hard for me to remember people in the game, sometimes the name in Japanese is difficult to recognise and remember..)



This is the new events last week, it's almost same as White Server's promotions, which you can get the Foxxy's armour. Soo armour is for Blue Server? I think if BluePiggy will be better...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ganbatute!!
Ichy new work.

IchyPeachy said...

はい!ありがとう。

がんばります!