1.30.2010

忘れました

I miss MixMaster, sometimes I check the website & friends blogs... maybe almost everyday, it is sad because I don't have time to play.


Today, I finally spend time to play this event in Jpmm (Because Aumm is not interesting? Haha)







To kill Mameo in all maps, and collect eggs from drop. Not so many Mameo in the maps, the drop is not very good too. Send the eggs to South Rudis Back NPC, you will get the rewards. (I wait arisa online to get this informations, my reading skill in Japanese still weak Haha)







There are many updates in Jpmm, you can improve you Mix Skill by having the cores pictures in your Mix Skill, so that you can have the records what kind of cores you have success in your mixes.



My first success is Pupuru, I wrong said it was PuruPuru. Haha...






I do the Monez quest today, but I forgot how to do it.
I got lost in the map and ask for help from arisa... However, I did not sucess the quest. 残念です!!


Next time... I have to remember

LEFT!!
TOP!!!
LEFT!!!!

3 comments:

arisa said...

Left>Top>Left
haha

There is the rumor that a new character is implemented in JPMM.
Please ask Devil how about Korea MM.

IchyPeachy said...

Devil reply my email he said it is not true.

arisa said...

Thanks.