10.31.2010

Happy Halloween 2010

I tried all the way to make this game working.

Remove - install, change compatibility, disable my anti-virus... But I still can't get it work.

Arisa sent me Troubleshoot Q&A for JPmm, its all in Japan language... OH MY GOD!!! I try to read and translate one by one... try to find the similar problem of mine.

When I almost give up... I suddently remember there is once I need to change the language to Japan Laguage to make the update run.


And I finally logged in!!

But...

.....


...


The screen words is too small... @.@

How am I supose to read what people is trying to tell me?????



Maybe I should put a Magnifier infront of my screen? haha

Well... I'm glad that I'm able to see this Weird Pumpkin today.

Happy Halloween Everyone ^_^

5 comments:

arisa said...

OHOH!!
OMEDETOU.

Tokichama said...

OMEDETOU.
次は中国語ではなしましょう>_<

IchyPeachy said...

arisa,
Thank you... haha
I read many many many many 日本語 too. wwww

Tokichama,
Thank you w
Ok, lets try haha

yui said...

I hope you'll have a good luck.
I'm always with you.

IchyPeachy said...

Yui,

I want to see you! ww