9.20.2010

Rabbi's Gamers Island

Not so many people today, maybe its weekday.

Surprisingly somebody called me when I'm heading to hunt base core. Thought I never seen that name before in guild, he was Tokichama. w


I thought he was the sleeping rabbi I saw in the road side. Finally found him at "His House", and we had a little chat. It was a pleasant time to chat with him... althought, I thought English still a very difficult language.




2nd try for Rabbi Armour. Easy~



This is the best shot for Jigoku Shoujo Event... Because the market is too crowded, its not easy to take a good picture all the time. Thanks for the core owner...

4 comments:

Tokichama said...

わーい
また遊びに来てね♪

IchyPeachy said...

うん!いつも、楽しいと思でいます!w

arisa said...

U can get JigokuSyoujyo core in Quest.But this core is 1day limit.
I helped your Cara.U talk 3 Jigokusyoujyo NPC.

IchyPeachy said...

へえええええ?!!!
ほんと?!!!!!!

I try tomorrow. Because it is late now.. I don't want to waste the 1day limit ∑d(*゚∀゚*)

thank you thank you thank you!!!!