4.19.2010

When I get Boring

Recently a friend told me his account is hacked. He thought nobody know his account, so everyone is not safe now.

I get online to check my account. I am safe (Now only).


Hubster is online unexpectedly, I thought nobody is going to online. Since Aumm becomes not much more activities and not interesting...

I walk around and hunt something.



On the way to Dragon Room. I drop a quest item that I never seen before... what is it for?...



Control Lever?...


About Jpmm... I can't do the Lisence at Rudis School, because I canot read Japanese. hahaha...

Uuuhh... this is difficult. Maybe I will try again when I am free, I always lose patient when I cannot do something.

2 comments:

arisa said...

I feel nostalgic for AuMM.
Control lever is Phoy cara quest item.

IchyPeachy said...

Yes I feel the same way too.

Character Quest many bug too in Aumm. ww