2.19.2010

忍者の秘境

Uhhhhh.... I am amazed.

I think my Japanese is improved again. Wahaha... I din't wait arisa to tell me how to go to the map and I found it by myself! But still I cannot enter at the 2nd time, arisa told me only can enter this map ONCE a DAY and ONE Hour ONLY!!


EXP is pretty good, I trained my Ballza for few % Up.


Several type of Colours and Level for the Ninja Girls.


Pink and Blue

Green



Orange and White


This I take because of Purple Cat Hahaha




Black and Blue





Green and ... Pink?




I remember Korea MM - WantToDevil told me Japan MM is so Colourfull. Characters, Cores.... Items... & etc etc.... Once again, Jpmm surprised me. They're just so amazing...

1 comment:

arisa said...

Ninjya drop Ninjya armour 15min.
U use Ninjya armour and U kill Green and pink Ninjya.
Exep is good.