8.21.2009

World Quest Chapter III

I want to do this Quest, but I thought the quest cannot be start... something is wrong. But arisa told me I already started... So I go to the NPC one by one to check. The NPC at Mekrita behind the building sent me to this map.

Nobody was here... But I drop alots of Coins. Haha (I thought the monster was strong, and I thought I was gonna die in here)

First talk to this Ghost NPC. (I don't know what she is telling me)




Then I get the key from a Man NPC and go to the Stone NPC. This Stone doesn't let me move to another map.






So I check the Website, I only don't have enough item. =.=" (I thought only need 1pc of 冰の欠片)




I give up when I only drop 4pcs of it.

Walk around the street, I remember arisa told me there is a new Armour in my Mall Icon. It supose to looks like this.

OH!!..... GREY RITA!!





I found this conversation I took SS. I think longtime ago... this one is weird... Sometimes people talk to me in private, I don't know what to answer....








I have to go Japanese Class tonight, I will continue this quest when I come back. Maybe tomorrow?



じゃ、またね。

5 comments:

arisa said...

Check ur Mall Icon.
U have RITA armour.

Tokichama said...

早くあなたに会いたい

Anonymous said...

SSに乗ってる灰色RITAつけてたやつ
ますた~ ですよね・・?

ちなみに僕ますた~ですww

SS乗せるのはいいんですが、言って下さいね^^; 焦りましたから・・^^;

IchyPeachy said...

@arisa
Yes, I saw it. Rita Armour no special effect?

@Tokichama
Please tell me the time, I will go to you. ^_^

@Anonymous
コメンはありがとう。
お名前は?ごめん、私の日本語はまだまだです。英語ができますか?www

ごめん >_<

arisa said...

No problem.
Ur SS is cant see Japanese haha.