6.10.2009

金豚,金豚,金豚!!!



I late update, I got a Bamudra yesterday in Red Quest. I got Killerpete, Hornking and Bamudra. Why all insects?.... ?....?....?




I was exited when I got it, but arisa told me Bamudra is bad status. I compare with Wingstomer 89lv, the damage is better. lol?











Well, this is arisa core he got it today. I almost nagging about Gold Pig everyday.... now that he got it. I went to mix builder he come and show off.. =.=




anyway, congratulations.. ^_^




I'll try again tomorrow.


がんばります!!!


JPMM update today, another version of Island training. This time is METAL!!
I failed 2times, I hope this time will be better chance.... www

2 comments:

arisa said...

1st 金豚 Fairy sann
2nd me
3rd next Ichy!! GANBATUTE!!

IchyPeachy said...

@arisa
I think is impossible w
But I will try, ganbarimasu!