5.10.2009

Aumm Mall updated

I'm truly sorry because I din't update my blog for a week.

I was busy in my New Work and I want to concertrate in my New Job. I'm busy in my family too, my uncle was passed away last Monday because of cancer. Thought I din't online on any of MixMaster, I miss most of my friends.

However, I still read their blogs everyday. I try to update myself by getting informations from their blogs. I know Aumm's MixMall was updated by adding alots of items, belows are some of the items that I'm interested.

EC1, EC2 = both are 500LC each? What the heck?!?!?!






Synergy = Add 900LC, Delete 1,500LC? What the hell?!!?!?!



This is the most stupid update I ever seen.

Lets talk about other bugs in the game, Friend List, Guild List... Somemore there're alots of Re-Production cores in the game. They not event fix those, now they're adding the EC as MixMall items into game?! I still remember Starcream told me that "AUMM GMs are bastard, they only wants MONEY!!"



Yep, this proved~

They want money but they don't want to work hard.

Blah~ How discusting..

Anyway, I will be busy in my new job again untill I think I'm all into it. I won't be very active in about 2more weeks. I will miss you~


P/s: I saw there is a visitor from Vietnam, I wonder who is that because I don't remember I gave this address to anyone from Vietnam...

5 comments:

Macadamia said...

LOL!

People are wondering if AUMM will be better...

I doubt it will specially with the game running with money...

Oh well, do your best in your work!

Have fun! :p

IchyPeachy said...

Dear Mac,

I think only people who played other version know which one is the "better".There still alots of people who don't mind to spend lol

Thanks ^_^ I will do my best!

arisa said...

Ganbatute Ichy new work.

Though I thought that JPMM is MM costing the money most, I seem to take AuMM.

IchyPeachy said...

@arisa

Thanks, ganbarimasu! ^_^

Maybe JPMM is many events & update, people don't mind to spend the money

I still think Aumm sucks >_<

Konpachi said...

o.0...Seed´C fuc. the game..lolz...